Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be re-opening our Health Club and Change Room facilities on Monday 22nd June.
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Thursday: 6am - 9pm
Friday: 6am - 7pm
Saturday: 8am - 10am
Sunday : 8am - 5pm
*remember to book in your visit to our Centre to avoid disappointment
What you need to know
Bookings will need to be made in advance for pool, gym and group fitness access to avoid disappointment. Following social distancing rules and the state regulations, we are limited to the number of people in each room and classes as well as the venue overall.
Bookings can be made HERE.
In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
- Monday - Thursday: 6am - 9pm
- Friday: 6am - 7pm
- Saturday: 8am - 10am
- Sunday : 8am - 5pm
Pricing & Passes
Direct Debit and Paid in Full memberships will re-commence on Monday 22 June
If you wish for your membership to remain on suspension, please contact us to adjust HERE
Casual visits can be purchased upon entry via Tap & Go.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a full water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment may be unavailable for use to allow for social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you either on the side of the pool or at your station in the gym.
ACCESS TO OUR POOL
Swimming will be available as follows:
Lane / Lap swimming will be available as 45-minute sessions
All visitors are limited to three visits per week, and each visit limited to 45 minutes
All sessions must be booked in advance
Only swimmers are permitted entry. No spectators or visitors allowed.
In line with Stage 2 Restrictions, lane capacity will operate as follows:
- Indoor 25m pool: maximum of 20 people per session only
Note: Sessions will run for 45 minutes. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your swim and exit the centre within the allocated time.
There are limited numbers per lane. Bookings are required and recommended to ensure you do not miss out. Book HERE.
Learn to Swim
Your class time, where possible, will remain the same as before our shutdown and classes will re-commence as of Monday 29th June.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team.
Changes to how we run your class
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Our Infants classes will have some changes made to times and capacity limits to help us follow social distancing regulations.
- Please come dressed ready to swim, our showers and change rooms are open, however, we ask you to please limit your time in Centre.
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry.
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- After lesson swimming will not be available in the program pool due to capacity restrictions.
- Swim Lesson payments will be re-activated upon request. All parents will receive a call in the coming days to discuss your child’s return to lessons including confirmation of the day and time of the lesson.
- If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact us directly on 5032 5222 to discuss your options.
Your Direct Debit membership includes one lesson per week and gives your child unlimited pool access - if you are visiting outside of your lesson time - please remember to book your swim in advance to avoid disappointment.
How are we helping to keep us all safe:
You will notice some changes to our centre and our swimming lessons as we return during stage 2 of restriction easing.
- We have moved our chairs to follow social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Teachers will be retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity.
- You will notice a separate entry and exit points for lessons where applicable.
ACCESS TO OUR HEALTH CLUB
Group fitness classes will operate indoors with a maximum of 10 participants per class and are being held with social distancing rules in place.
Each person will be required to bring a towel or mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
All classes must be booked in advance. Book HERE.
Please limit your time in Centre before and after class.
Access is available as follows:
- Gym (cardio & weights) are accessible with social distancing and additional cleaning in place
- A maximum of 20 people will be permitted in the gym at any one time based on social distancing restrictions and available equipment.
- Gym sessions can be booked on the hour for 50mins. This allows 10mins for members to leave the site prior to the next members' session commencing.
Visitors MUST bring a towel to train.
All sessions must be booked in advance. BOOK HERE
All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
Note: Sessions will run for 50-minutes. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your gym session and exit the centre within the allocated time.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available HERE.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.